Every now and then, then can be some delays to our delivery service. Please ensure you allow a little extra time to receive your order during busy seasons.
- UK Standard Delivery: £3.95 (3 - 5 days)
- UK Mainland Next Working Day Delivery : £7.95 (when ordered before 12pm Monday to Thursday)
- Click and Collect - From our Y-Fenni (Abergavenny) store, by appointment: FREE.
Please note there are additional delivery charges to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Scilly Isles, Channel Isles, Isle of Wight, Scottish Offshore Islands, Alderney, Sark & Hern.
Where does Thats Lovely That deliver to?
We currently only deliver to the UK, but if you would like a quote for delivery shipping outside of the UK, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
Who will be delivering my parcel?
Depending on the size and value of your order, we work with Royal Mail and DPD couriers. Where possible, we will include a tracking number with your order.
What about click and collect orders?
Click and Collect order times vary according to stock availability. Delivery is not charged for click and collect orders. Once you’ve placed your order, we will contact you to arrange a suitable collection time.
we are located at:
Thats Lovely That
52 Stryd Frogmore
When will my order be sent?
We aim to dispatch all orders received before 5pm the following day (weekends and bank holidays excepted).
On all standard deliveries, please allow 3-5 days to receive your order once it has been dispatched.
- For Next Working Day Delivery, the order must be placed by 12pm the day before, Monday to Thursday
- If a Next Day Delivery Order is placed after 12pm on a Thursday, it will be dispatched on the Friday but will not be delivered until the Monday
- If a Next Day Delivery Order is placed after 12 pm on a Friday, your order will be despatched on the Monday and therefore will be delivered on the Tuesday (with the exception of Bank Holidays)
What if I am not at home when they deliver?
We recommend using an address where there will be someone to receive the delivery. For many people, this will be a work address.
If you are out, the normal procedure is for the delivery service to leave a "While You Were Out" card. You can then collect from a depot or re-arrange delivery for a time that suits you.
Thats Lovely That does not accept liability for any delivery instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer. If you leave instructions requesting a parcel to be left in a different location (e.g. shed, garage, with a neighbour) we cannot accept responsibility, if you fail to receive your parcel.
- All delivery charges are subject to change and we will contact you before despatching your parcel should this be the case. All prices charged are in GBP
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we'll do our best to help!